For Sale by Owner
3515 Fairmont Road
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 4,000 square feet (3,500 square feet of living area + storage) over 3 levels. Built in 1983. Freehold.
- 4 bedrooms + den/home office/playroom
- 4 bathrooms (2 full, 2 partial)
- large basement recreation room with suite potential
- attached 2-car garage
- new natural gas utilities (on-demand water heater and ultra-high efficiency forced-air furnace)
- in-house water filter
- two (2) wood-burning fireplaces
- located on a quiet cul-de-sac in an upscale neighborhood where children can play on the street
- 2 short blocks to new primary school. Highlands Elementary is ranked in the top 10% of public elementary schools in British Columbia. It opened in 2014.
- 9 blocks to a high school. Handsworth Secondary is ranked in the top 5% of public high schools in British Columbia. Plans are to replace it with a completely new facility within 5 years
- 2 blocks to a new community center. Delbrook Recreation Centre features a pool, gym, basketball courts, soccer field. It opened in 2017.
- 4 blocks to Edgemont Village. Like a small ski resort in the mountains featuring 80 stores and businesses
- 5 minutes by car from Grouse Mountain Resort featuring a downhill skiing/snowboarding, snowshoeing in the winter, hiking in the summer
- 5 minutes by car from Capilano Suspension Bridge, British Columbia's most popular tourist attraction.
- 15 minutes by car to Vancouver's downtown business district via the Lions Gate Bridge.
Phone: +1 (604) 904-6554
Please enter your name Required field!
Please enter your preferred email Required field!
Do you have any questions about the property? If you would like to see the home, please suggest a date and time. Required field!